It’s been a while since I’ve had a non-book related post, so I decided to do one for fun. Here goes!
10 Random Favorite Things (not necessarily in order)
- The fluffy sound my dog makes when he shakes without his collar on. Similar to the sound of shaking a bag of cotton balls.
2. Beautiful books. Fine-binding, unique and symbolic covers, etc.
3. Swimming, be it ocean, pool, or bathtub. Okay, maybe not bathtub.
4. Snow-frosted trees.
5. Getting my scalp scrubbed when I get a haircut.
6. Mouth-wateringly fruity lotions and perfumes. (Yes, I’m a girly-girl)
7. Pace Chunky Mild Salsa. It doesn’t get much better than this.
8. Any soundtrack by Adam Young. They’re perfect for when you need to study and concentrate!
9. Thinking up new plot ideas that I deem brilliant. (*cough* even if they never make it to paper…*cough*)
10. Art. Especially colored pencil. Check out my updated gallery!
Interested in a commissioned piece? Comment on my artwork page and we’ll talk! (Please remember to include contact info as well.)
Here’s just a few random things I list among my favorites. How about you?